About Jesús Linares - Design director of WDCA studio
I am a passionate and innovative Interior Designer with interiors fitout experience on small and medium scale high-end Hospitality and F&B projects. I am always looking for creating original places, functional as well, but mainly custom environments that shows the client’s own identity and make their project truly unique.
/HIGH END RESIDENTIAL/ /FOOD & BEVERAGES AREAS/ /RESTAURANTS/ /RETAIL/ /HOTEL & RESORTS/ /FRANCHISES/ /MARKETS & GOURMET AREAS/ /MALLS & FOOD COURTS/ /LEISURE ENVIRONMENTS/
SOME PROJECTS IN WHICH I HAVE COLLABORATED
Between my skills,
ARCHITECTURE | INTERIOR DESIGN | 3D & 360º VISUALIZATIONS | PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM | ART DIRECTION | WEB & MARKETING
AUTOCAD | 3DSMAX | VRAY | CORONA | ITOO FOREST | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | PREMIERE | AFTER EFFECTS | PANO2VR | VR GLASSES
LINKEDIN PROFILE: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusmlinares/
– Designing, planning, developing, and executing technical and interior design documentation include interpreting, organizing, and coordinating project team assignments.
– Schematic, design development, FF&E specifications and construction documents.
– Creation of concept design, as well as architectural concept & development.
– Work with other consultants (lighting, kitchen, etc.) through schematic and design development phases.
– Concept and design process, project documentation, FF&E specifications and construction supervision.
– Relationship between design team, hotel operator and other consultants in order to meet client expectations.
– Design & Optimization of lighting project.
– Cost study & Project management.
– 3D Modeling & Rendering about the Inside & Outside Project.
– 3D Virtual project video.
– 3D physic models.